The cornerstone of the legal environment in the United States is based upon two principles, (1) the rule of legal thought, and (2) the independence of the legal system. The rule of legal thought provides that society is subject to the legal rules, for all.
- Bankrupt Toys R Us is hiring for the holidays September 21, 2017Just because you're bankrupt doesn't mean you don't need a hand during the holiday season.
- U.S. government sues over alleged bitcoin Ponzi scheme September 21, 2017Bitcoin is a relatively new currency, but that doesn't mean investors are safe from old school fraud.
- How Facebook knows you're Jewish September 21, 2017Read full story for latest details.
- Facebook says it will hand Russian ads over to Congress September 21, 2017Facebook will share the content and related information of the more than 3,000 ads it sold to Russian-linked accounts with the House and Senate intelligence committees, the company said Thursday.
- Equifax CEO to face Congressional banking panel on October 4 September 21, 2017Equifax CEO Richard Smith will face questions from a Congressional oversight committee next month about a massive data breach that exposed the personal information of millions of customers.
- No federal gun control for new silencer-muzzleloader September 21, 2017There's a new firearm on the market with an attached silencer that is not covered by federal gun control laws because it's not considered a gun and it's not considered a silencer.
- As Trump threatens NAFTA, Mexico looks to Latin America for trade September 21, 2017Read full story for latest details.
- She thought her student loans were forgiven. They weren't September 21, 2017Read full story for latest details.
- Wall Street loves the Fed and Janet Yellen September 21, 2017Read full story for latest details.
- Hey, latte fans: Maple is having a moment this fall September 21, 2017Move over, pumpkin spice. It's all about maple this fall.