The cornerstone of the legal environment in the United States is based upon two principles, (1) the rule of legal thought, and (2) the independence of the legal system. The rule of legal thought provides that society is subject to the legal rules, for all.
- Airbus A380: Did Emirates just save the superjumbo? January 18, 2018Emirates may have just saved the Airbus A380.
- Nestle is making a pink KitKat from ruby chocolate January 18, 2018KitKat fans are about to get their first taste of ruby chocolate.
- China GDP; U.S. shutdown threat; IBM earnings January 18, 20181. China flexes: The world's second-largest economy grew 6.9% last year, beating analyst expectations.
- Nintendo's latest video game devices are made of cardboard January 18, 2018Read full story for latest details.
- Most Americans can't cover a $1,000 emergency January 18, 2018Life happens: A broken-down car. A leaky roof. A broken bone.
- China's economy had a pretty great 2017 January 18, 2018China's economy had its foot on the gas in 2017.
- Solar panels: A fight with China that Trump may want to avoid January 18, 2018President Trump has a chance to hurt China on trade this month -- but he could end up hurting U.S. jobs, too.
- Apple: We'll pay $38B in taxes and add 20,000 jobs in the U.S. January 18, 2018Read full story for latest details.
- Voice assistants are coming to some very weird places January 18, 2018Have you ever looked at your toilet and thought, "I wish I could just shout 'Flush!' instead of pressing a lever?"
- Google's face match feature doesn't work in Illinois and Texas January 18, 2018The Google Arts & Culture app, which matches your face to a historical painting, has gone viral. But some people in two states claim they don't have access to the popular new feature.